Items from Louis Vuitton’s exclusive Objets Nomades furniture collection will be available at the luxury retailer’s Houston Galleria store from FEBRUARY 21– MARCH 7. Louis Vuitton was originally scheduled to bring this special furniture collection to Houston in September, but due to the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey did not feel it was appropriate at that time.
Some of the world’s most renowned designers have imagined stunning travel-inspired Objets, which have then been made by Louis Vuitton. This special collection, called Objets Nomades, has only traveled worldwide to key locations.
The collection includes collectible, limited-edition items – from a hammock to a foldable stool – that combine the design skills of international designers and the savoir faire of Louis Vuitton. Available for purchase and/ or special order are:
• Hammock by Atelier Oï
• Spiral Lamp by Atelier Oï
• Tabouret Stool by Atelier Oï
• Concertina Chair by Raw Edges
• Concertina Table by Raw Edges
• Totem Floral by Damien Langlois-Meurinne
• Cocoon by Fernando & Humberto Campana
• Blossom Stool in white and gold by Tokujin Yoshioka
Check out these stunning items at the store later this month. And travel to a world of imagination.