Customization has become the trend for consumers these days – from fashion to our food, and beauty isn’t skipping a beat. Lancôme has been a leader in innovation since its inception in 1935, and although not brand new, Le Teint Particulier offers beauty fiends true customization.
Available at select Nordstrom stores and Saks Fifth Avenue in NYC, the experience ends with your own, one-of-a-kind foundation. Here’s what to expect:
- A one-on-one consultation where your skin is scanned to achieve a perfect facial skin tone match
- That data is processed through a state-of-the-art algorithm that measures skin tone among 8,000 different shades with wicked accuracy
- You’ll choose from three levels of coverage: sheer, medium, full
- And three levels of moisture all to equal out to 72,000 possibilities!
- Your formula is blended right in front of you in a high-tech futuristic box
- And a label is printed with your specifics right on the spot!
I can share that my experience was kind of mind-blowing – from the facial scan to the questionnaire completed on an iPad with my consultant. I learned about my skin and was pleasantly surprised to learn that my skin was truly golden! HAHAHAH!! I even named mine Golden Goddess – because life is short and why not?!
This 1 oz. custom creation will cost you $88 but the knowledge that your foundation truly matches your skin is priceless.
Bonus points: Keep you skin smooth, plump and glowing with Lancome’s new release Génifique Hydrogel Melting Mask. $15